Friday, March 7, 2008

beautiful day!


beautiful day!
Originally uploaded by LeahPellegrini
After my first weekend back at the Portland Saturday Market, Tim and I took a 2 day trip out to Breitenbush Hotsprings - a much needed holiday. Man it was lovely. The weather was beautiful, the snow was deep, the soaking waters were hot and wonderful and the food was scrumptious.

We took our snowshoes and went on a couple of hikes. Fun, but strange, you couldn't find the trails - they were covered in four and five feet of snow! We aren't familiar enough with the area to know where the trails are exactly, so our hikes were short and stuck to the rivers. I get lost driving around with a GPS, let alone walking in the wilderness :)

I took lots of pictures, you can see them in my flickr account.

Hotsprings are one of my favorite destinations. I love the combination of relaxation and inspiration. Oregon is awesome.

My first ever blog entry was about hotsprings... so I thought I'd blog about this trip as well. If you ever have the chance to visit Breitenbush, I would highly recommend it!

No comments: