Thursday, August 21, 2008

Portland Independent Artisans Cooperative

I am so proud to be part of the Portland Independent Artisans Cooperative. So exciting. I do believe this is the very first Etsy street team to go legal. We are a full on co-operative, able to open a bank account and whatnot that is so necessary in this world of group advertisement campaigns and the funds that are necessary to integrative marketing tools.

Anyhow - check out the PDXIndie site http://www.pdxindie.com/
find out more information about what is going on locally, who is working in the crafty scene here in Portland Or., whats going on with the local street team. etc...

Its a great site - I tip my hat to the ladies behind this powerful site. I like it. I like it a lot. I gladly paid my due and look forward to the sheer potential of this team.

thanx ladies for all the hard work!

.

No comments: