Friday, October 3, 2008

Portland Weather

This is the weather forecast for the weekend. The Portland Saturday Market is an outdoor venue... I think I will skip tomorrow and perhaps online vend on Sunday (its open Sunday as well)

If you would like to come down and visit on Sunday, heres a map to the market...

View Larger Map

My booth is located along Ankeny Road. There is plenty of parking all around the market, all down Naito Parkway (along the river) and there are many many parking lots. There are fun places to eat around the market too (as well as the food court that is down there), the Bijou Cafe, Mothers, McCormicks and Schmidts... not to mention the Chinese Gardens. Its a fun area.

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah, thank you so much for the map! That was fast...if I asked for Tom Selleck (in person), would you provide him as quickly?

Leah said...

:)

you know, all the weather reports have been wrong about today. No rain at all. sheesh.

ah well, I am off to the farmers market to make good of my day. then I am going to work on my torch this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

It's been raining off and on all day in Vancouver. Would have decided to give the Saturday Market a miss, even without your weather forecast.