Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rearranging My Etsy Shop

Ooooh you can now see my re-arranged shop!!! (I think - go check it out and let me know!)

Its sort of like getting to arrange the items in a store front - can you imagine having a little store and not being allowed to rearrange things! Up until now Etsy sellers would "relist" an item to create a desirable arrangement of items - as in sellers would pay (just $.20 but still) again to list an item they've already paid to list, just to bring it up to the top of their shop... not any longer!!! Now you can click a little button that says "rearrange your shop" and fiddle away.

They finally released this feature, I've been part of the Beta Testing... heres a little video about the beta testing, kinda shows what the feature is like.

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

I didn't know this feature was released. I'm off to check it out! thanks, Leah!

Lisa said...

Love what you've done with the place. It makes my little OCD heart flutter to see things arranged by color. :O)