Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Printed Plates

slowly but surely I am getting a more listed in the LeJa Etsy shop...
all these pictures are click-a-ble to buy-a-ble listings :)

This is an image of crows dancing. Jan calls this carving "Crows dancing badly" - that makes me laugh!I love the feathers, such a darling pair. This little plate would make the most perfect little tea bag plate. A wonderful gift for my grandmother... hm... my mother uses tea bag plates as well - Mom - pick a print! :) I'll hook you up

and I think I may make a whole set of plates for myself that have birds sitting on telephone lines... one day I plan to do this.
Ah the buffalo carving - for some reason I adore this carving and Jan laughs and says no one will buy it. I think its awesome.Listing all these plates online is fun, its an exercise in showing off Jan's illustrations and linoleum block carvings.

2 comments:

Curly Girl Glass said...

Love the crows! For me, they are a particularly northwest image.
Really great work guys!

rosebud101 said...

Those are great! Thanks for sharing!