Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spring Flowers

Spring has sprung!! My daffodils are blooming (although the 100 bulbs I bought at Cosco are still sitting in the bag because I neglected to plant them in the fall - huge disappointment on my part!)
The weather is so beautiful here in Portland right now. Its been the most mild winter, with the East coast getting slammed on a constant basis, for some reason we are getting it easy over here on the West Coast. Its beeauutiful. Yeah, yeah, its rainy and drizzly and persistently gray here in Portland... but hey - when its nice out its really nice out. For shizzle.
After my last post I had to put in a little positive 2cents for the ol' Garden of Leah. (pink flowers pictured above are a valentines gift from Tim) I have been feeling a lot of negativity lately, but I cannot wallow when it is so nice out. The weather today was stunning. And we are supposed to get more this week!

2 comments:

nancyturtle said...

Nice flowers-somebody raised that boy right.
Oh ya, it was my sister!

Erin said...

Glad you're feeling a little better Leah! The sunshine has definately helped lift my spirits!