Monday, July 5, 2010

Peas in a Pod


I feel as though getting ready for a big show is like growing peas in a pod. I make pieces of art, many little friends, package them all up pretty, lined up like ducks in a row. Its a bit insane and fast paced growth schedule. I do what I can. Last week I cut glass, now the queue gets loaded and fired. This week I am assembling and running errands. Endless to-do lists.

Its supposed to be summer and sunny here in Portland. And yet it is still cloudy. A few days of sun here and there. Its interesting dismal weather.

The peas in the picture above are from my neighbor Eran's garden - they are so super tastey - my goodness! I had to take a picture and share.

1 comment:

Mary Pellegrini said...

You have been so busy! Congratulations on the mobile in the movie! Yes, retail is HARD work. I am at home with a stress fracture? Tommorrow the xrays. I can't walk right now. But i'm fine anyway, so don't worry
Love Mom