Thursday, July 1, 2010

self published

I had this little book printed up for my glass business - its about 5"x7" hardcover brilliant little book, I used AandIBooks.com to make it (I had seen a Groupon coupon and took advantage of it, in the end I spent $35)

Now when I have work set up in some sort of art show type setting I can put this little book out to improve the perceived value of my mobiles! Its great, allowing me to tell more about my artwork without people having to ask. Its all pictures, just a quick artist statement on page 3 and I put my bio on the back flap. I wanted to show context and bright colors. It turned out better than I expected!

If you wanna see it live in person, come visit while I am selling my artwork and check it out!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

This is so cool! I totally have to see it in person now.

Carina said...

That is a really great idea!

I have made books with my photos too, although nothing to do with my work. It's such a trill to see your images in print, right?! :-)

Holli Yeoh said...

LOVE it! What a great idea.