Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Question: Holiday Shows?

The question is this: Which holiday shows should I apply for?

What are the best Holiday Shows? Which shows do you go to?

Its that time of year and I thought it'd be handy to throw that question out there right now. A lot of people are asking me and I don't know what to tell ya. So far the UCU application is out and I just filled that out today. That is a great show, incredible opportunity. I also plan on applying to the Crafty Wonderland holiday show. That is where my list starts and ends. What else should I consider including?

1 comment:

Sara McCormick said...

I've just been wondering that myself! I'm definitely applying to Crafty Wonderland. I've sent in inquiry about the Secret Society Sale, but I don't know if they're doing it this year.
~Sara