Monday, November 29, 2010

Give Handmade

The Give Handmade Sale was this past Sunday - previously known as the Secret Society Sale - it outgrew its old location (the Secret Society Ballroom) and moved to the Left Bank Annex this year (and took on the new name)
Here is my spot (fuzzy picture) next to Isaac Watson and Amy Stoner - excellent neighbors! The show was full of all sorts of wonderful things...
there were owls
chocolate and flowers
mushrooms
clothing
bags
accessories
glass and mosaics
artwork, prints and paintings
soap and lotions

here's my neighbor Isaac and his cuffs made from camera lenses
this amazing old hoist was hanging from the ceiling. I want one of these in my studio :) The Left Bank Annex is a really great space. Its an old building that was re-done a couple of years ago... this was the first time I'd been inside.

I had fun, sold lots of little miniature mobiles and earrings... and I sold some terrariums - they make me smile.

2 comments:

Elaine from L.A. said...

It was so fun to see you yesterday! I hope you did well!!

rosebud101 said...

Wow! Looks like it was a great show!