Monday, November 22, 2010

Rain in Portland

Its been raining a lot in Portland, supposed to snow. Up at elevation around here it has been snowing a lot... down at my house its just wet and the grass is freezing at night. Tim and I want to head up Mt. Hood to go to Bagby Hotsprings while we still can (its too remote and they don't plow the roads so its not accessible during the winter if there is a lot of heavy snowfall) but I fear it may be too late... and I have so much work to do... we'll see. I would like to see Bagby one last time before the Forest service sells that chunk of old growth forest.

My Dad took the picture above. It arrived in my email box today. I love how you can see one little flower in the rain drop. Delicious. Great photo Dad!

3 comments:

Curly Girl Glass said...

Great photo Dad!
If you do go, make sure your phones are both well charged...

Naomi said...

Great pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the rescue!!!!!!!!!

Leah said...

yeah no trip to Bagby as of yet... but I did go to West Coast Finding and get more silver, so tonight I am making more ear wires! :)