Friday, December 10, 2010

Sneak Peak of my Tiniest Terrariums

Consider this a sneak peak. These terrariums (as well as the few I had left after last weekend) will be coming with me and my mobiles to Crafty Wonderland Holiday Show 2010. So exciting.
Each one is so unique. So lovable.
I have just a couple with airplants, they are just so fantastic, but I don't have many airplants yet... next week I will have more and I will be listing them in my online store...
These two are so incredible, they are like little models! Any which way I turned them they took a great picture...
This one below is bigger than the rest and I might keep it for myself.
Ah... the chicks n' hens... so cute...
so precious and small
some of them I put with buddies

And many of the terrariums I filled with my favorite "String of Pearls" plant... jewelry that looks like peas...
The one above is like a pot on its side, its a one-of-a-kind.This plant is so amazing - and I just love how it looks in these tiny terrariums. They are cute - undeniably and deliciously.
I love this shape for the glass the best, and its fun how each one turns out just slightly different...






and there are a few that look like pitchers pouring out the plant...
Come visit me at Crafty Wonderland. See them for yourself. Get some to give to a friend for the holidays. They are the perfect little desk plant, preferring indirect sunlight and not a lot of water... and they are so unique! I love them.

Crafty Wonderland is at the Convention Center in Portland Oregon all weekend (December 11th and 12th) - come early, everything is one of a kind and some vendors sell out!

see you there!

4 comments:

Diane Gilleland said...

These are so adorable and cool! Good luck at the sale this weekend!

rosebud101 said...

Good luck at your show! I'll be checking out your Etsy store next week! Love your work, Leah!

Leah said...

these all sold. every single one I brought with me. Seriously.

in fact, when there were just two left, and I was talking to a nice gal about them, another woman standing behind her politely said "Pick which one you would like to buy because I am getting the other one."

what love! Thank you Thank You!! I will be making more asap and getting them up in my Etsy shop :)

and you can find them at Splurge in NE Porland

Jamie-Lynn said...

Awww...your tiny terrariums are so cute! Great idea and nice work!