Friday, February 25, 2011

I Heart Art:Portland Party Friday Night


I'll be there - how 'bout you? Come join me for some crafty good times! There are some fun crafting tables, some music, some cake, some Etsy shop help... I think someone from Etsy is flying out to join us.

I Heart Art: Portland is now one year old and we're celebrating the occasion! Its been a great first year and we have a lot planned for 2011. It rocks to be a crafty artist living in Portland. It rocks so much that now Baltimore has joined the fun and they have started an
I Heart Art: Baltimore. We're downright inspiring :)

Come to the party - celebrate local craftiness and learn more about the
I Heart Art organization.

7pm PNCA be there or be square
1241 NW Johnson Street
Free and open to the public.
I Heart Art: Portland
Advocacy, Education and Support for Portland's Vibrant Community of Makers

No comments: